Join EMB-CAR’s Infographic Making Contest!
Here are the Mechanics:
1. The contest is open regionwide (Cordillera Administrative Region) for either Junior High and Senior High students only.
2. The contest duration is from January 18 to February 12, 2021.
3. Each participant should submit 3 entries- 1 in English version, 1 in Tagalog Version and 1 in the vernacular language (preferably your mother tongue).
4. Entries should be in digitized format (at least 600 dpi with a file extension of .jpg). The raw file of the digital artwork should be illustrated in A3 size. Submit the file in the following formats:
a. Flat jpeg format, minimum of 300 pixels
b. Original raw file. Filename is your name and artwork title.
5. The message should be anchored to the following topics only:
a. healthcare waste management program
b. special wastes
c. management of MRFs
d. wastewater management technologies
e. FAQs on stationary and mobile and area sources of air pollution
f. operation of open dumps vis-àvis sanitary landfill
*GAD concepts should be observed
6. All entries must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. All entries should be submitted on or before 12 midnight of February 12, 2021 with the contestant’s basic information (Complete Name/Birth Date/ Institution/Address/ Contact Number/Email Address).
8. By entering the competition, the participants declare that the infographic submitted is their original work, have not been submitted to any other competition, and does not infringe on any third party’/s existing copyrights. Any complaints that may arise due to similarities, likeness or comparison of the design would be the accountability of the participant as he/she would be the responsible to prove its authenticity.
a. Concept and Relevance – 40%
b. Originality – 30%
c. Creativity and Impact – 30%
d. Total – 100%
10. The winning entry shall receive a certificate and cash prize
a. 1st– P5,000.00
b. 2nd– P3,500.00
c. 3rd– P2,500.00
11. The winner will be informed through email and call from EMB-CAR Office.
12. The EMB-CAR shall have rights to publish, distribute, incorporate changes and use the winning infographics as EMB CAR office IEC materials. **For questions, please send a message to 09073871291/09079819039 or DM us.