In celebration of the Clean Air Month with the theme “Nurture nature for Sustainable Future”, the Environmental Management Bureau – CAR invites everyone to the 2021 Virtual Run for Clean Air.
Please be guided with the following mechanics:
1. A virtual race is a race that can be run or walked from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym, or on the track. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
2. The virtual run is open to all running enthusiasts from the department and other line agencies;
3. There will be 150 participants from the DENR, EMB and MGB as well as other interested employees from other line agencies and interested individuals who want to improve their mental health through running.
4. The participants should run 35 km. at any route he/she chooses. It can be a 1-time run or accumulated;
5. The participants shall submit a selfie during their run;
6. Participants will download the application “STRAVA” for us to be able to monitor their movements;
7. Participants will be given a timetable to finish the 35 km run from November 27, 2021 to December 5, 2021;
8. Virtual Run kit shall be given to registered participants who COMPLETE the 35 km Virtual run. Any participant who did not upload their documented run which is the screenshot of the results showing the distance, date duration of the run in the official website of EMB Cordillera shall not be given their kit.
After the run, participants shall send the link of their run and post using the hashtags #EMBCARVRunForCleanAir2021
For more information and queries, please call us at telephone number 665-2904 and look for Ms. Grace Solano or Ms. Roschel T. Esmande for further assistance.
Please register at: